Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Welcome!!!!!!

Welcome to the all new Angry Ginger Yu-Gi-Oh! Blog.  Here you can find content about my opinions and other things such as deck list, links to my videos, Yu-Gi-Oh news, player gossip, and just me bitching in general about life!  If you are not familiar with who I am head on over to the About Me page and find out more!  Stay tuned for more blog post as I will make several post a week.  I promise to do good actual informative articles about my opinion and what I think the current state of the game is and the state of the meta.  ALSO FUCK GRAMMAR FUCK YOU AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY ARTICLES YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!  Nawwwww, I'm just kidding.  I love you.  You are awesome.  We all love you.  You're so sexy.  Can I touch your face.  Okay this is getting a little weird.  Welcome to my new blog hopefully I can make things entertaining.  Love you all and of course I love me more than you.


Check out my Youtube here
MY YOUTUBE!!!!!!! WATCH MY VIDEOS !!!
My Facebook Fan Page
As they say in China 拜拜 (bai bai) means bye.....

ps I need some good font suggestions for this site suggest some fonts in the comment section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment